Friday 23 September 2011

Free yourself from hair hassle on holiday!

Believe me, I do know what it is like.  You've got the tickets, the clothes, the make-up and the sunblock.  You are totally holiday set, and sooooo looking forward to your holiday in the sun.  But there is just one worry, one thing that will prey on your mind and your fear is that it will spoil your fun in the sea.  It's your hair, isn't it?  I know exactly.  It is not just the salt, it's the wet!  It will totally undo your hair and you will either have to ignore it and go round with a nightmare frizz or you will be straightening it between each and every dip just to keep it reasonable for the evening.  I know,  I have had every type of holiday spoilt because of my hair troubles.  Holidays in the sun - Italy, Spain, France & Greece and holidays in the rain too, camping in Devon & Cornwall,  Wales & Scotland,  always the same result, wet hair equals wrecked hair.
Ever thought of setting yourself totally free from all that?  I did, about 5 years ago and I haven't looked back.  I wear wigs nearly all the time because it gives me the hairstyle I want without the hassle.   I will wear a single wig for 3 months and then it will be just about knackered so I keep it for swimming.   Wear an old wig for swimming.  It's fine, I promise.  It does not float off or any other horror like that.  If you are unsure, simply wear goggles and they will keep it in place.  I could of course swim without a wig, just my own short hair but I am now so used to wearing a wig and feel so much more comfortable with a wig rather than without, that I prefer to swim in a wig.  I guess one of the reasons for this is the apres swim.  I really love to be able to sit on the beach and just let my hair (wig) drip dry as if it was my own hair.  To me it feels very liberating, like getting soaking wet in a storm and the wig just drying in the perfect style without ever moving from your head.  After a life time of battling wavy freaky hair, it is just great!

The overwhelming majority of women and girls want straight hair.   Every now and then, the fashion pundits tell us that curls and waves are back but it is like skinny is out - not!  It just never happens.  Most women want sleek straight hair that stays looking good whatever the weather and whatever they are doing!   

If you, like me,  just dont have that obliging hair,  go choose a great wig that, wearing it all day every day,  will last you at least 3 months!  www.wearmyhair.com

1 comment:


  1. I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!


    full Lace wigs

    ReplyDelete