Sunday 7 June 2009

New products on www.wearmyhair.com



Cute little bags are now available to buy on the site, www.wearmyhair.com. They are good for storage and travel and the closure is with special velcro that doesn't snag the hair. They are funky and cool and made out of re-cycled pvc.

The Guys Stuff is selling already and I am just thrilled. I am thinking of altering the images to make them stand out more but I dont want them to be feminised so I have to balance quite carefully. I used a very bland backdrop for the photos in the hope that it would make them stand out, but it looks rather grey, kind of black and white tv look, which is not great. Also, the dark brown looks too similar to the almost black and I might be able to improve on that.

Hope to get some followers and some feedback soon.....please

No comments:

Post a Comment