Friday 12 June 2009

Hair Salons


Today I toured round the hair salons in Cambridge, giving out special wear my hair cards that had text and images relevant to them. What I was suggesting to the salons is that when/if they get clients coming in with Alopecia or maybe hairloss from chemotherapy and asking about wigs, they can respond positively.

I can supply them with beautiful, hand painted mannequins and they can also buy one or two wigs and then they have a beautiful display which automatically informs clients that they can supply wigs to them.

I buy in bulk for my business, and all the products and colours are on the website, www.wearmyhair.com so they can buy for the salon direct from me or get the client to choose what they want from my website and bring it in for a fitting or whatever. So much better than turning the customer away!

Everybody wins! If you are a salon owner anyway, click on the link above and choose not to disappoint your customers! I know this makes sense because customers have told me that they have asked at their hairdresser and been told no, they don't have wigs. Change that fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment