Thursday 14 July 2011

A happy customer with her new wig!

 A lady rang up in a bit of a panic as having just started chemotherapy, her hair was falling out in clumps and much faster than she anticipated.  She urgently needed to have a wig for a fun day at the races which she didn't want spoilt by feeling self-conscious.  She bought her wig from our site www.wearmyhair.com/short-wigs and it arrived the following day with free postage!  This is the message she sent me

"Hello Its Jayne from Bradford, I received the Nikki wig today and I just want to say a big, big thank you for your speedy delivery.  I love the wig and it will make a huge difference to what will be hard months ahead.  I will certainly recommend you.  Many thanks Jayne xx"

And, this is the short wig she bought!  Nikki in colour FR8T

No comments:

Post a Comment