Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wayne Rooney sparks loads of interest in Mens Wigs! BBC Radio interview with Wear my Hair.com

Just been interviewed live on Breakfast Show, BBC Radio Cambridge to talk about mens wigs and my business, .  This is in direct response to the Wayne Rooney hair transplant story!  And, today we here that Ryan Giggs is also planning something similar.  Go boys, says I!  Is it about male vanity I was asked.  I replied that vanity, or concern over appearance has for far too long be presumed to be the prerogative of women & girls only.  This is completely bad.  We all, and I mean all, care deeply about our appearance.  It informs our sense of self,  of who we are and how we feel with fit in our world. 

Above all, I feel that life is not only short, it is for many people incredibly tough and cruel in so many ways and usually beyond our control, that where we are able to make any change that makes us feel better - we just should.  I'm so all for happiness - "Be who you want to be today and wake up yourself again tomorrow"!

No comments:

Post a Comment