Tuesday 17 May 2011

Wigs for women, the London Look!


Another new customer just bought the long wig, Charlotte. She said it looked funky and fun - The London Look is how she described it. She was a very sweet and pretty girl who was wearing a very knackered old wig that was well past its sell-buy date! It was a first for me as she said that she had made the wig herself from bought extensions - very clever!

She was worried about how long the wig will last and I reassurred her that it will last about 12 weeks if she takes care of it. It is a long tapered wig and the long length makes it more vulnerable to damage if constantly brushed and combed. I am currently wearing Mary May which is a short wig but I really only brush it when I wash it and I have been wearing it solidly for 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I would advise you to get your blog better especially by adding up the matching eminence articles.

    wigs for women

    ReplyDelete