Monday 2 May 2011

short straight bobs are back in fashion!



A feature on short straight bob hairstyles is in this week's Sunday Times Style magazine - page 33, Your Style Beauty News. The picture shown looks exactly like our wig Grace in stock www.wearmyhair.com/medium-length-wigs. I am not surprised as I have found myself going shorter and shorter and very straight. And red! A mix of colours from my new supplier gives me a great red that is light and bright but more than strawberry blonde and yet much lighter than the auburn shades.

I have added some streaks too. This time, the wig is streaked with colour ref: FR350 which is a deep red and it looks gorgeous!

I am about to order some more short wigs and will have this wig style and colour but with pink streaks as that too, will look highly dramatic and fun. I am also going to order the very long wig "Britney" in this colour red.

No comments:

Post a Comment