Sunday 29 May 2011

New stuff planned for wear my hair



I am planning a new accessories page for www.wearmyhair.com. It is intended to advance the offer from this website into fashion accessories. So many people comment favourably about my hair and the way I accessorise it that it feels appropriate to develop this further. The idea is to make, buy and sell stuff that is appropriate and relevant to the wearmyhair philosophy of "Be who you want to be today, and wake up yourself again tomorrow"!

The new page will compliment the videos but not compromise them. It will not be the same. I will take stills of me and the mannequins wearing accessorised products to show the full potential and overall effect of wearing a wig to improve or simply change how you look. Here is a picture of the wig I am wearing - Mary May with ribbons!

No comments:

Post a Comment