Friday 13 August 2010

demonstrations with wearing wigs videos

At last, I have made some much better video clips demonstrating wearing wigs and accessorising wigs. In fact, I have covered and will continue to cover the same topics as the previous videos, but using a camcorder the quality is so much better. I cannot upload them all just yet as some are too long and will have to be split into several, but demonstrating me wearing at least three different wigs, shows how fabulous it is at changing your look altogether. That is the message I give to all you white girls who, like me, have difficult hair and cannot style it the way you want to - loose it and wear a wig instead. Like me, you will begin to experiment and have fun with different colours and wig styles and lengths. Here are some of the clips now.

No comments:

Post a Comment