Thursday 15 April 2010

Video clips on wearing and caring for your wigs

Yes, at last, my first 9 video clips are done and they are on the website www.wearmyhair.com/videoclips.php.
They are also on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/wearmyhair. Though not brilliant quality, they do convey the messages which are, of course, all about wigs. They show the structure of a wig, how to put on and adjust it, how to style and trim the fringe, and they also discuss how to accessorise, wash and care for your wig. Unfortunately, I am only able to post a couple of clips here so go to the above links to watch them in full! I will put them on here as soon as I can.

follow me : www.twitter.com/wearmyhair
www.facebook.com/wearmyhair
www.youtube.com/user/wearmyhair

VISIT THE WEBSITE AT www.wearmyhair.com

Accessorizing with ribbons.m4v

No comments:

Post a Comment