Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wigs in Cambridge

There was a bit of confusion yesterday as a lady turned up at my house asking "Is this the wig shop"? I replied that the address is correct but strictly speaking the shop is an internet one and there is no actual shop at my Gilbert Road address. That said, all the stock is held there and it is certainly where I do the consultations but you do need to ring first for an appointment. The consultations are free and you can buy any of the wigs, hairpieces, extensions or accessories from my home or from the website.

The lady came from Saffron Walden and she was wanting a wig. She googled 'wigs Cambridge' and she got my address but did not find the website. That is very strange. www.wearmyhair.com for wigs, hairpieces, extensions & accessories, Cambridge, UK.







No comments:

Post a Comment