Wednesday 28 October 2009

Website changes

I have made some important changes to the website www.wearmyhair.com as it happened this week that I got an order through the post. The order was for a wig, but enclosed was a postal order covering the cost of the wig and postage. It alerted me to the fact that some people, under 18s for instance, do not have cheque books, credit cards or paypal accounts and that provision for anyone who does not have these or prefers not to use these, needed to be made.

With this in mind, a "how to order" page has now been created advising this category that postal orders are fine but need to be made payable to Wear my Hair/ Joanna Holding. This information is linked from the homepage by the sentence "If you do not have a credit card or cheque book?". I think this is adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment